What types of user data do we collect?When you visit the LIDEX website, certain types of data pertaining to your visit and connection parameters (such as the IP address, browser information, addresses of the pages visited and the loading time thereof) are automatically collected as part of the normal web server operating processes.
In addition, when using a variety of forms (translation centre forms – translation orders and quotations, translator/graphic designer application form, corporate blog comment form), our users are asked to provide contact / address information. Your use of these forms is voluntary; however, you need to provide the requested data in order to take advantage of the possibilities offered by the given form.
Information obligationIn accordance with Articles 13(1) and 13(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016,
LIDEX Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Sejmikowa 8, 04-602 Warszawa, Poland, acting as the Personal Data Controller, would like to inform that:
- Your data will be processed pursuant to Articles 6(1)(a) and 6(1)(b) and in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Your data will be processed for the purpose of provision of services, i.e. preparation of a quotation as well as performance of the service (including after‑sale marketing).
- Your personal data will be stored for the term of the agreement/relationship, as well as after it has ended for the following purposes:
- pursuing claims in connection with performance of the agreement,
- performance of legal obligations, in particular tax and accounting obligations,
- statistical and archiving purposes,
- for a maximum period of 5 years following the end of the relationship.
- Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the provision of services by LIDEX.
- Your data will be shared with authorised persons in connection with performance of professional obligations. Your data will also be shared with relevant authorities in accordance with provisions of law.
- You have the right to access, rectify and erase your data, restrict the processing thereof, the right to data portability, the right to object to processing as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any given moment, none of which shall affect the lawfulness of processing.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the UODO supervisory authority (address: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00‑193 Warszawa, Poland) should you deem that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- Your data will not be processed by automated means or in the form of profiling.
- Should you like to send a report or have any enquiries regarding your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is the data used?The statistical data collected by LIDEX through its website is used to improve our understanding of the requirements and habits of our customers, thereby allowing us to adjust our offer and our website to your needs. Contact information is used exclusively for the purpose of execution of current orders and recruitment processes.
No information obtained by LIDEX through its website shall be provided to other companies or used for purposes other than the ones specified above.
What actions do we take in order to ensure protection of the data collected from users?LIDEX operates an information security policy. All data collected by LIDEX through its website is protected against disclosure or sharing by means of the information security procedures and technical resources implemented by our company.
Links to external websites.The LIDEX website contains links to external websites. LIDEX accepts no liability whatsoever for the data collected by such websites.
General Terms and ConditionsRules and Regulations